Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fresh Install and Log File Error
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Fresh Install and Log File Error
Fresh Install and Log File Error 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
I've been beta testing and decided that once 2.1 was released, I would totally remove Rainlendar and start with a fresh install. Bad idea. After uninstalling and removing all directories for Rainlendar, I installed 2.1 AKA (b38). 1st I got a logging error that it can't find the License.r2lic file. Then, my options list kept showing a skin whose file was deleted long ago. My solution? I uninstalled, deleted all directories, deleted all refs to Rainlendar from my Registry, cold booted, reinstalled 2.1 (b38) and the same two problems; i.e., can't find license.r2lic and an old skin file showing as available. So...I uninstalled again, deleted all directories again, removed all registry entries again, I even rebuilt my Vista search index, and reinstalled again. Still no luck. Finally I broke the code on the ghost skin appearing, it seems that if I chose a place other than the default directory to install Rainlendar I no longer had the ghost skin. Now I am left with the logging error about not being able to find the license.r2lic file. I checked every beta zip file from the forum and none contain that file. Anyone know a solution to why 2.1 (b38) is checking for a file that it doesn't install and apparently doesn't use? Thanks for letting me vent...Bob.
BobOwen1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fresh Install and Log File Error 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
The License.r2lic is the license file that the registered users get. The reason why the error is shown in the log file is that the main executable is the same file both in the Lite and Pro versions. You can just ignore it.

I have no idea why a deleted skin would be shown in the skin list. Rainlendar does not cache the list so every time you restart Rainlendar it'll scan the skins folder so all the the deleted skins should be gone.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop