Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Pro version - Outlook plugin doesn't load info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Pro version - Outlook plugin doesn't load info
Pro version - Outlook plugin doesn't load info 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Have been a lite user for ages and was so thrilled with it that I thought it only fair to purchase latest Pro version 2.1. However, despite my best endeavours, the Pro version won't interface with my Outlook calendar and events. Tried following Help file etc info but get errors such as "MAPI file can't be cleared" or advice to set Outlook as my default email etc.
Why didn't the lite version 0.22.1 have any of these errors or advice messages - it just "grabbed" the info without me doing anything! Also I'm puzzled as to why the Outlook plugin for lite is called v1.9 and the later(?) plugin for Pro is called v1.3 (b38) but maybe this is not significant? Any help please?
greycells
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pro version - Outlook plugin doesn't load info 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
What is your Outlook version? Are there any errors in the log file?
Rainy
graph

Hi Rainy & thanks for reply.
Outlook version is 2000 SP-3 (9.0.0.6627) No E-Mail - Security Update.
The log file for Rainlendar does not contain errors and shows loading of about 1267 items successfully from Outlook.
The log file for Rainlendar2 does not have an obvious "error" entry but only loads about 13 events from calendar and is a much shorter log than the above.
I can send you a snapshot of both logs if so required.
Sorry to be a pain - I can exist quite happily using the lite version only but want to pass on the info to you anyway if so desired.
greycells
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

There has been some problems with Outlook 2000 but not that kind of problems (usually it just doesn't work at all). I would like to take a look at the log file. Could you run Rainlendar2 from the "Debug Rainlendar" shortcut in program folder so that the log will contain the debug information. Zip the log and send it to me (rainy@iki.fi).
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop