Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Outlook Birthday Synchronisation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Outlook Birthday Synchronisation
Outlook Birthday Synchronisation 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hi,

I'm having some synch problems with Outlook and some questions. I am using W2K, Outlook 2000 (both german!) and Rainlendar 2.1 b38.
I added an Outlook calendar which imports most of the Outlook calendar entries well. But beside some few birthdays all the birthdays are not imported. I have entered the birthdays into the birthday field in the contact so that they are automaticly displayed in the outlook calendar as birthday events every year. I am not able to tell you why 5 of about 50 birthdays have been imported, but the others have not been imported.

Can it be that this has to do something with the german languge localisation?

Second question:
In Outlook I have created a sub calendar (like a sub folder) under the original outlook calendar. This one contains information about my holiday times and is imported into Rainlendar also. Is it somehow possible to tell Rainlendar not to descend and import the sub calendars? They are seperately in Outlook and should not be mixed in the Rainlendar display.

Thanks in advance and greetings,

Uwe
NamCigam
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Outlook Birthday Synchronisation 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
Can you send me (rainy@iki.fi) the Rainlendar's debug log?

Currently the only way not to show some calendar in Rainlendar is to move it to another Outlook data file. I have a todo entry to make it possible to choose the Outlook calendar though.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop