Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multiple Months on the Desktop?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multiple Months on the Desktop?
Multiple Months on the Desktop? 7 Years, 1 Month ago  
In the previous version of Rainlendar, I had multiple months of the calendar on the desktop, like the previous month, this month, and next month. But I can't figure out how to do that in this version. Does anyone know how?
teejeaux
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple Months on the Desktop? 7 Years, 1 Month ago  
teejeaux wrote:
In the previous version of Rainlendar, I had multiple months of the calendar on the desktop, like the previous month, this month, and next month. But I can't figure out how to do that in this version. Does anyone know how?
The first item in the FAQ is:

Can I display multiple calendars at the same time?
Yes.

The Shadow4 skin has two precreated windows that can display 2 months (Dual Calendar) or the whole year (Year Calendar). You can enable them from Options-->Skins-->Advanced (Open the tree control and move the windows from the available side to the active side).

If you want more freedom you can just move as many calendars to the active side as you like. Note that you need to go to the skin window's settings and change the "Visible month" variable to match the month you want to see in the calendar (+1 = next month, -1 is previous month, ...). Otherwise all the calendars will show the current month.
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

Re:Multiple Months on the Desktop? 7 Years ago  
Hi!
I've got a problem. I can't figure it out how to make, that the last and the next month won't be seen anymore.
please help
monika
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Multiple Months on the Desktop? 7 Years ago  
Just go to the Options->Skins and remove the unnecessary windows from the active side.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop