Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Import old events to Rainlendar2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Import old events to Rainlendar2
Import old events to Rainlendar2 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
I have a trable with import old events from file Events.ini (created version 1.9) to Rainlendar2 ver 2.1
When i ran Rainlendar2 import - programm showed message "Import Failed". But old version showed all events without errors...
Please, help me. How can i convert old events to new format?<br><br>Post edited by: buggydan, at: 2007/06/13 11:58
buggydan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Import old events to Rainlendar2 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
You have to upgrade to Rainlendar 0.22.1 first. It will convert the ini file automatically to the format Rainlendar2 can import.
Rainy
graph

O! Thank you! It was realy helpful!
buggydan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi
I too a having problems importing from 0.22.1 on XP to a new machine running Vista Home. They import okaym then I get an error message saying 'unable to write ....' but the events etc are all in Rainlendar and alarms work and all looks great. But when I log on again the next day they have all gone and I have to repeat the import again with the same results. I have admin rights and the imported files don't appear to be read only so I can't figure it out:silly: Any ideas? I'd feel silly returning my lovely new machine and saying &quot;I don't want this..it can't run Rainlendar, the most useful utility on the net&quot;! I'd probably get locked up!
eugenemcardle
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Sorry for the double post, but I think I have found a work-round. I uninstalled and reinstalled again, still same problem. I uninstalled again and installed as a portable app so as the ini file etc is in same folder as main program. This has resolved the issue, at least for me! YIPPEE. Life is good, despite George W Bush! Well, someone somewhere must think so.......?
eugenemcardle
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop