Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Other display options for special categorys
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Other display options for special categorys
Other display options for special categorys 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
Hello,

i've a problem, i've imported a ical file with some text for every day of the year, but now I want some special display optins for that category, so that only this category only displays the events for this day, (but the other categorys should act like before) and the calendar shouldn't get coloured every day cause of this category.
Is there a chance to get this working?
Thx for your help!<br><br>Post edited by: joerka, at: 2007/06/23 13:08
joerka
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Other display options for special categorys 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
Yes, but it requires some work. One way would be to edit the skin and change the event's category to use a transparent image. You would also have to change the layer where the image is drawn so that it doesn't override the other events on the same day.
Rainy
graph

Re:Other display options for special categorys 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
But isn't there a chance for more and advanced options of categeorys in future releases? So you can set standard things for special cathegorys or what about a feature, that you may have different snooze times (yes i know, you can change the snooze time) but I mean something like Snooze for ... -one hour -on day etc
Specially the thing with this Category, how it's being displayed and so on, for example you have a business cathegory, really important, so you let you show all events, and on other things like you let you show only for next week, next day and so on!
joerka
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Other display options for special categorys 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
Currently the categories just define the appearance of the event in the calendar. Although it might be useful in some situations at least at the moment I'm not planning to have any other functionality in them.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop