Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

To Do Items Problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: To Do Items Problem
To Do Items Problem 7 Years, 1 Month ago  
I have a problem with recurring to do items. Attached are my current files. There are 2 to do items. The one labeled test displays the other does not. As far as I can tell they are the same except to the description. What is the correct way to the the following? I want a recurring item to appear every day at 6 am. At 3 pm the alarm will sound. I will then stop the alarm and right click on the to do item and mark it completed. It will then disappear until the next day at 6 am.
File Attachment:
File Name: Rainlendar2_backup_2007_07_23.zip
File Size: 4168
denmarks
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:To Do Items Problem 7 Years, 1 Month ago  
I reentered the "to do" item and it now works. I still don't know what the original problem was.
denmarks
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:To Do Items Problem 7 Years, 1 Month ago  
The reason why the other task is not shown is that it has been marked as COMPLETED which means that it'll appear the next time in the todo list on the next recurring day. However the recurrence doesn't work very well with the daily recurring tasks since Rainlendar doesn't automatically track the time when the task should appear in the list so you need to manually refresh the calendar before anything happens. I'll see if this could be improved in the coming versions.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop