Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

about location
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: about location
about location 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
hi,

i like the new version Rainlendar very much. cos there are more considerate function for users.

as i try the location function for the 1st time, i was suprised see the list of previous inputed locations.

i love that function too. but i wanna know if i put anything wrong in the 1st place, can i delete the wrong location name from the list later? and how can i delete it?

another thing i wanna know is that whether the new version can countdown for events?

even i can set alarm like few days before the event, it only shows up once. can i have a tip saying that [XX] days left for [event]?

i think that would be useful cos people may benefit from this function. like students know how many days left for their assignments or exams, credit card holders might wanna know how many days left before pay day.

cheers
Kenji
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:about location 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
The list only holds few of the last used locations. After it fills up the old strings get overwritten with the new ones.

At the moment it's not possible to add counters or such to the events but that is planned for the future versions.
Rainy
graph

Re:about location 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
thank you for the reply~
Kenji
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop