Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Similar problem in Ubuntu 7.04 x64
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Similar problem in Ubuntu 7.04 x64
Similar problem in Ubuntu 7.04 x64 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
I am having a similar problem in Ubuntu 7.04 x64. It is a fresh install and when I try to run Rainlendar I get the errors you see in the screenshot about not being able to create the rainlendar2.ini You can see some warnings in the bottom left corner where I ran it from the command line as well. I have opened up all those directories to 777 and I still get the same error. I have also created the rainlendar2.ini file by hand in the ~.config/.rainlendar2 directory but that does not work either. Thanks!
since I can't put big images here and my screen is pretty big you can find it <br><br>Post edited by: Serpentor, at: 2007/07/26 10:19
Serpentor
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Similar problem in Ubuntu 7.04 x64 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Creating the file manually should fix the problem since Rainlendar doesn't try to create it anymore if the file exists. Does it work if you run the old version first and then upgrade?
Rainy
graph

Nope, I never did try the old version and then upgrade. I just installed the old version and it worked fine. Then I tried the new version and it works fine as well. Thanks!
Serpentor
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

See my post (immediately preceding yours) titled &quot;Fix for Linux users&quot;.
rrandall
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop