Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Unable to create a todo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Unable to create a todo
Re:Unable to create a todo 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
File Attachment:
File Name: window_2.jpg
File Size: 61162
Hi; I have the same problem. I was using beta but moved back to the pro. This happens with both defualt and other skins (now I am using Flux). I can see Tasks and Events from my Outlook calendar when I create them in the Outlook program. When I try to create them in Rainlendar, the Event or Task window pops up and I start to fill in the details, however, when I click on the "Calendars" button, no names of any calendars are displayed, so I cannot finish creating the Event or Task because the "OK" button never becomes available. Again, if I create the Task or Event in Outlook, Rainlendar will display it. Can you help me, too?
hdesfca
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Unable to create a todo 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
OK, I figured it out. Another post from Rainy says you cannot create in Rainlendar and have it transfer to Outlook. I like to see my tasks on all my computers and I use Plaxo to update all my Outlooks. So, it appears that Rainlendar is a nice monitoring program for tasks and events that you want to see on all you computers, but unless you have a sync program and something like Plaxo or Zimbra you are not going to create something in Rainlendar and see it on your other computers.

If you want to create an event only on your present location desktop, the "default" must be enabled, but it won't transfer to Outlook. So, as a tool, anything you want to have potentially synced to other computers, create in Outlook or Plaxo. Anything you want only on the computer you are working on ("work" vs. "home", for example), you can create in Rainlendar as long as the default calendar is "enabled" = true.
hdesfca
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop