Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

can't see the calendar on my desktop
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: can't see the calendar on my desktop
can't see the calendar on my desktop 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
Even though I have the "Hide windows if there are no items" unchecked (and I have 1 event anyways) I can't make the calendar to show on my desktop.... I can only see it when I'm adding new events or to do things... or when I click on the menu > windows > and uncheck something.

It's very frustrating... I ve known this program for about 3 years now and I always end up uninstalling it because of this reason. I want it to show permanently oin my desktop no matter what but I just can't figure out what to do...

Please help
cnicog
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2007/09/27 02:23 By cnicog.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:can't see the calendar on my desktop 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
Is it just the calendar window which is not visible or all the others too (event and todo lists)? Does it help if you go to Options->Advanced->Transparency type and choose some other value than Native?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Its everything, the to do list, the events and the calendar. I changed the transparency type to copy and same thing still happens, although if I click on the tray icon, the calendar now does appear, but disappears right away when it loses focus. Also if I choose copy under transparency type, the calendar gets as background whatever window I had under it when it popped up
cnicog
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I think I figured it out. I changed the position to desktop (in the options) and the windows won't disappear anymore. Although it's strange that in any other option, the windows disappear and are very hard to make them appear again.
cnicog
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop