Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

outlook write?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: outlook write?
outlook write? 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
Are you planning on supporting writing events to outlook and/or gcal? That, if possible, would be a wonderful feature for rl. In fact, quite crucial for me as there's no real update on the outlook support on v2 and therefore rl version 1 suits me better.
stubadub
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:outlook write? 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
I have some plans but I don't know when I have time to implement them and in what order. I'll probably have to add a poll about the future development to the front page so the users can decide what is needed the most.
Rainy
graph

Well, even before the poling begins you'll probably note the really heavy dealing done with version 1 on working with gCal. Personally, it's the only calendar I use. Rainlendar merely serves as an offline mirror of this. The ability to post items to it would be more thyan greatly appreciated.
hal9001
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Well, i can't believe...
I found this tool, looks good... and i've installed the professional one. I saw that the "OK-button" isnt activated. So then i payed for a licence and now at least i will informed that rainlendar cant write any outlook-items?

I think this should be priority #1 for all registered users! Forget all other suggestions, design and so on. This is a main-functionality! Please implement it! Thanks!

Post edited by: GeXX, at: 2006/11/06 06:21

Post edited by: GeXX, at: 2006/11/06 06:22<br><br>Post edited by: GeXX, at: 2006/11/06 06:23
GeXX
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop