Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

outlook write?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: outlook write?
outlook write? 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
Are you planning on supporting writing events to outlook and/or gcal? That, if possible, would be a wonderful feature for rl. In fact, quite crucial for me as there's no real update on the outlook support on v2 and therefore rl version 1 suits me better.
stubadub
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:outlook write? 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
I have some plans but I don't know when I have time to implement them and in what order. I'll probably have to add a poll about the future development to the front page so the users can decide what is needed the most.
Rainy
graph

Re:outlook write? 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
Well, even before the poling begins you'll probably note the really heavy dealing done with version 1 on working with gCal. Personally, it's the only calendar I use. Rainlendar merely serves as an offline mirror of this. The ability to post items to it would be more thyan greatly appreciated.
hal9001
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:outlook write? 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
Well, i can't believe...
I found this tool, looks good... and i've installed the professional one. I saw that the "OK-button" isnt activated. So then i payed for a licence and now at least i will informed that rainlendar cant write any outlook-items?

I think this should be priority #1 for all registered users! Forget all other suggestions, design and so on. This is a main-functionality! Please implement it! Thanks!

Post edited by: GeXX, at: 2006/11/06 06:21

Post edited by: GeXX, at: 2006/11/06 06:22<br><br>Post edited by: GeXX, at: 2006/11/06 06:23
GeXX
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop