Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Less Skin editing & MessageBox gone?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Less Skin editing & MessageBox gone?
Less Skin editing & MessageBox gone? 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hello, I am trying the new (lite) version and it looks nice, but some things are gone and there is less I see to edit and tweak.

I am trying a skin that I edited to work with the old version and the PNG files for the days, months and numbers don't look as sharp in the new version as they do with the old. I can send the skin if you would like to see. It is a tweaked version of the Glossy 1.2

Unless I am not finding it, there is less skin editing than in the old version. The text spacing and alignment is off in the EventList. In the new version I only see 3 settings to change and in the old version a lot more I can tweak. I tried editing the ini file and it helped some.

I did not fine where to edit the Tooltip text color.
Now they are all white when I had them other colors for certain events.

Also, the Message Box that pops up is gone. It looks like it was replaced with the Taskbar popup, but I didn't use that. Will that be back?

Thanks...
sholmes1
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Less Skin editing & MessageBox gone? 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
Yes, do send the skin to me (rainy@iki.fi). I can see if the legacy skin support can be improved.

Rainlendar2 has a completely new skin format and the old ini-files cannot be fully supported since quite a lot of things work different way now. The message box is still used as the alarm but on the startup you'll get only the tooltip on the tray.
Rainy
graph

Re:Less Skin editing & MessageBox gone? 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
I sent the skin to your email.

Thanks...
sholmes1
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop