Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

EventIconAlign
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: EventIconAlign
EventIconAlign 8 Years ago  
I am using an edited skin from the old Rainlendar and all it working mostly ok. Editing the INI file for EventIconAlign posts the event icon in a certain place on the day the event falls on. With Rainlendar2 it puts all the icons in the upper left corner for everything so if I have multiple events for that day the icons are on top of each other. Is event icon placement be added to Rainlendar2?

Thanks....

I noticed that if you have multiples of the same kind of event, those icons are placed in the other corners. Can it be set up that you can tell what corner you want the icons in? Or maybe have it automatically place icons in other coners and middle if there are multiple event icons that are different?<br><br>Post edited by: sholmes1, at: 2006/11/11 13:43
sholmes1
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:EventIconAlign 8 Years ago  
Can you attach the skin? I can check if the old ini skin support could be improved.
Rainy
graph

hmm, i have something in this vein. sorry if it should be a separate report. i have categories as below:
Code:

&lt;category id=&quot;MoonNew&quot;&gt;
&lt;appearance target=&quot;31&quot; layer=&quot;0&quot; priority=&quot;1&quot; element=&quot;bitmap.icon.MoonNew&quot; showalways=&quot;1&quot; align=&quot;TOP-CENTER&quot; /&gt;
&lt;/category&gt;
&lt;category id=&quot;MoonFull&quot;&gt;
&lt;appearance target=&quot;31&quot; layer=&quot;0&quot; priority=&quot;1&quot; element=&quot;bitmap.icon.MoonFull&quot; showalways=&quot;1&quot; align=&quot;TOP-CENTER&quot; /&gt;
&lt;/category&gt;

and for the first 2 rows (weeks) of a calendar, the icon is aligned TOP-CENTER of the event's day. but for 3rd and lower weeks, the icons are aligned what looks to be BOTTOM-LEFT, very hard to know what day it belongs to.

and no tooltip icons either
alta88
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

If it is not too big, here is the skin. If it is too big, I can email it to you.

I had to edit the original Rainlendar skin to work properly with R2.
sholmes1
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

alta88: Can you post a screenshot?
Rainy
graph

ok - the cursor is on Dec 20, but the New Moon icon is bottom; whereas on Dec 4 the Full Moon icon is top (it's defined at TOP-CENTER but looks more TOP-LEFT).

on Nov 20 there's the same thing, but also a plane icon to interfere - are there rules about how multi icon placement is done/overridden?

no tooltip - i'm not making it up

thanks!

<br><br>Post edited by: alta88, at: 2006/11/12 12:38
alta88
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop