Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

weekday names
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: weekday names
weekday names 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
I am trying to convert an old skin that I was using to the new format and I am having a couple of problems. The skin is horizontal with the first letter of the day name over the date. In the new format I can only get the day name to show as Sun, Mon, Tue etc. I just want S, M, T. I am also having trouble getting the day name to start correctly...the first of the month always seems to default to the day name I specify in the options as the first day of the week (in my case Sunday). I hope this makes sense. Any help would be appreciated.

One other question...what are the commands to use for a button to toggle the todo list and the event list from the calendar? In the .ini it was &quot;RainlendarToggleEventList&quot; etc.<br><br>Post edited by: dansx6, at: 2006/11/20 10:37
dansx6
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:weekday names 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Define the weekdays element like this if you want to show only the first letter: &lt;weekdays abbreviate=&quot;2&quot;&gt;

To toggle the windows:
Global_ToggleWindow(Event List)
Global_ToggleWindow(Todo List)

(Hmmm... that looks strange without the quotes, I probably have to do something about it.)
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Thanks-working well. I have one other quick question. I have the weekday letter above the date but it is static. I have the week set to start on Sunday and it starts every month on Sunday. The way it was set up in the old .ini skin the weekday initial would automatically correspond to the correct day of the week, depending on the date. Is that possible with the new format?

Thanks once again for your help.
dansx6
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Can you post a screenshot or the old skin?
Rainy
graph

The top calendar is the &quot;old&quot; ini file and the bottom is the xml. The diamond buttons toggle the event list and the to do list. The arrows and the square buttons toggle next month, prev. month and current month.
dansx6
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

That's a bug. The weekdays are always started from the week's first day. I'll fix that.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop