Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Calendar Colours
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Calendar Colours
Calendar Colours 8 Years ago  
Just upgraded to rainlendar 2, I have it reading ics files originally created in mozilla sunbird.

With 1.x it read them fine and colour coded the events based on the event type - all was good.

Rainlendar 2 isn't colouring - everything is in blue irrespective of the event category. It is reading the categories ok because the bithdays show up with a star and trips get a plane etc...

Rainlendar is using the default shadow skin with default settings, i haven't seen a "colour events by category" option, am I just being blind?

Running Windows XP SP2
draconas
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Calendar Colours 8 Years ago  
What categories does it use? Perhaps there is no appearance defined for them in the skin file?
Rainy
graph

Same event categories as had been used in the 1.4 version - i had my ics settings pruned so that i could only add rainlendar-compatable categories.

Have just added a birthday using rainlendar. The Category is called Birthday - it gets the little star icon but the date is coloured blue.
draconas
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Ahh yes, having opened up the skin file - you've changed all the colour schemes.

Righty... sorry for wasting the time, need to find a new skin now.
draconas
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop