I have just purchased "pro" version thank you, I used rainlendar 0.22 for a long time and it was one of my favorites. I am glad to see it finally moving ahead again!!
now, some questions:
1) switching to next/prev month on calendar using hotkey causes CPU usage spike and takes 1-2 seconds vs. instantaneously with the "old" Rainlendar. This also causes a strange "shimmer" effect on all my text on the screen-- this has been noted by someone else in the forums as well I saw. This is with b28. I have not tested b29 yet. Edit
: yes b29 fixes this problem!
2) Is there no way to define a hotkey to switch to "current" month? this was available in previous version. I used this all the time.
3) when switching calendar months, I get a lot of errors like this: "01:00:59: [0:18:47.812] CItemImage:: Draw(): Unable to find the element "" in the rainlendar2.log file?
4) There is no way to change fonts used in Event/To Do windows?? this was also available in "old" version. Edit
: I figured this out, you have to dig deep into the XML files. It would be nice if these were changeable via the GUI/advanced options instead but -- as long as I can do it, its ok.
5) I tried unzipping the .r2skin for Shadow4 to get at some of the "hidden" settings, but I could not figure out where it is stored things like spacing in between calendar days
, etc. I was able to change all of these in the old version -- on my screen the default spacing is way too "tight" for my taste, I need to spread it out.
that is all for now, thank you!!
Post edited by: luckman212, at: 2006/12/04 02:58
Post edited by: luckman212, at: 2006/12/04 02:59<br><br>Post edited by: luckman212, at: 2006/12/04 02:59