Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Always on Top and Right Click Menu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Always on Top and Right Click Menu
Always on Top and Right Click Menu 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
The right click menu for events, todo items, dates, etc. doesn't work right when rainlendar 2.0 is set for "always on top" - disappears almost as soon as it is called or gets lodged under the window. Solved the problem by changing the setting to "normal" but I prefer to use Rainlendar always on top with a show/hide toggle key.
cliocane
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Always on Top and Right Click Menu 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
I'm unable to reproduce this. Does this happen in Linux or Windows? Are you using some 3rd party applications which might conflict with Rainlendar?
Rainy
graph

Re:Always on Top and Right Click Menu 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
Windows XP. I use Geoshell as shell and then there's the Yahoo Widget Engine and Google Desktop. Changing the shell back to explorer and closing the other two programs seems to offer some improvement, but it's mostly still pretty buggy. I'll just use the normal setting and minimize.
Btw, the right click menu for the names of days in the events window is stable; the general configuration right click menu is stable too. The unstable menus are the ones with tooltips - i.e. for particular days in the calendar, particular events in the event list, and the todo items. If I turn off tooltips the menus stabilize.

Post edited by: cliocane, at: 2006/12/07 00:15

Post edited by: cliocane, at: 2006/12/07 00:17<br><br>Post edited by: cliocane, at: 2006/12/07 00:20
cliocane
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop