Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

2.7b91 Calendar View Bug
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 2.7b91 Calendar View Bug
2.7b91 Calendar View Bug 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
2.7b91 includes a calendar view bug that 2.7b90 did not contain. In the new version, sometimes when a day has multiple events it displays both, other times it only displays one. If you right click to edit the displayed event, or hover your mouse over it, it displays the info or pulls up the edit screen for the non-displayed hidden event.

Day view works normally, and will properly display multiple events for a date. Calendar view is broken (although some days still properly display multiple events, but very few). Downgraded to b90 and it's working fine again.

Also, b91 lost weather. Is that intentional?

Mac OSX 10.6. Rainlendar Pro.
AWDriver
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/07/14 11:16 By AWDriver.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2.7b91 Calendar View Bug 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
Are you able to give step by step instructions how to reproduce the problem? It wasn't very clear what exactly the problem is. Please also attach a screenshot of the problem.

The weather widget is in the Shadow4 addon. You need to reinstall it after upgrade.
Rainy
graph

Re: 2.7b91 Calendar View Bug 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
Say there are two events for July 16th, a car appointment from 10-10:30am and a sports match from 12:30-1:30. Both are part of the same google calendar. In 2.7b90, both items properly display in the "day view" in their respective times and in the "monthly view", where each is displayed as half the day's block (stacked vertically on that calendar day based on which is first).

In 2.7b91, events that are in the same google calendar, like the ones above, don't both display in "month view". "Day view" shows both correctly at their appropriate times, but "month view" just shows the second event, sports event, as the only event that day (as if it was the only event, it occupies the whole block for that day). If you right click to edit or hover the mouse to wait for the pop-up info, it only displays the edit page/pop-up info for the non-displayed event, car appointment in my example.

2.7b91 only displays multiple events in a day in "month view" if they are events from separate google calendars, for example one is from "personal" and another is from "work".

Let me know if you still need a screenshot and I'll try and take one later.
AWDriver
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:2.7b91 Calendar View Bug 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
I am having a similar problem. I have 3 events in the same day in the same google calendar and it only shows 1 in month view. Other days with multiple events in the same calender are showing up correctly.

OK, I just deleted one of the events now the other 2 are showing. It is somehow due to the size of the event item. I only have it set to show name and start time. How do you set the size to show just the text?

When I add 3 events the first 2 disappear. How can this be set to show all events?
DaveOzric
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/07/16 15:13 By DaveOzric.

Re:2.7b91 Calendar View Bug 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
I found the problem. This was caused by a fix to another bug which showed empty areas in the month view if there were all day events in the next or previous day. I'll fix the issue in the next build.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop