Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Window refresh doesn't function well
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Window refresh doesn't function well
Re:Window refresh doesn't function well 4 Years, 4 Months ago  
Thanks, this helps a lot but not enough yet: I set "Options->Advanced->"Copy Transparency sleep time" to value 10 and the intermingling of the Calender window with other ones is gone but now the "To Do" list is peeping through other windows after wakening up from the computer out of standby.
Maybe I should change the "Options->Advanced->"Copy Transparency sleep time" value a little bit but could you explain what this option stands for? What happens if I increase the value and what after a decrease? The description "Copy Transparency sleep time" is not quite clear to me.
stoffel56
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Window refresh doesn't function well 4 Years, 4 Months ago  
The setting defines how long the Rainlendar's windows will stay hidden before the background image is copied. Increasing the value will give the operating system more time to refresh the desktop which should reduce the artifacts. Note that it's not possible to have the transparency work perfectly with the copy transparency setting so if you cannot use native transparency it is advised to use the region transparency setting instead and a non-transparent skin.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop