Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Some bugs i found..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Some bugs i found..
Some bugs i found.. 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
been using rainlendar 0.22.1 .. updated to 2.0.1 pro.. after installing a number of things went wrong.. firstly my laptop changed its font type from cleartype to standard (didnt change anything in display options, just the display itself) .. 2ndly, the refreshing after each and every single change u do, is really annoying and eats up a lot of system resource (esp. computers with no dedicated gfx!) .. 3rdly, the event bubble looks weird with the absolute text wrapping! it looked cool wen it had space to its left and right.. and ohh.. most importantly, the hover effect .. like opacity coming back wen u over over a transparent calender.. its just too slow! and also when changing between months, it's extremely slow relative to the previous version..

as much as ive been waiting for the new rainlander release.. its jus not happening for me.. for me, m sticking with 0.22.1.. it's the best so far!!! really wish and hope to see improvements in the next build.. cant wait!
daman
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Some bugs i found.. 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
The slowdown and other problems caused by the cleartype has been fixed in build 29 (available from the beta forum).
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop