Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar crash with Google Calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rainlendar crash with Google Calendar
Rainlendar crash with Google Calendar 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
Hi,

I run Rainlendar Pro on Windows 7 Ultimate since half a year. Since yesterday Rainlendar crashes just after it has started and the calender and todo list has loaded. I have not found any solution in the Forum that could help me. I made a dump as described on the Forum, and it's available on the follwing link.

www-lagring.telia.se/Shares/Home.aspx?ShareID=a02ce429-904f-4238-821d-62d08cb819b9

I sincerely hope you can help me. As the program crashes as soon as it starts, I can not even go into the settings of the program. I have not made any changes to Rainlendar the last days.

Best regards,
Peter
Caratoots
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rainlendar crash with Google Calendar 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
The symbols cannot be found for one of the system dlls (which is strange) so unfortunately I'm not able to locate the exact place where the crash happens.

If you go to C:\Users\<yourname>\.rainlendar2 and rename the settings file (rainlendar2.ini) and start Rainlendar again does it still crash?
Rainy
graph

Re: Rainlendar crash with Google Calendar 4 Years, 2 Months ago  
Thanks for your reply!

When renaming the ini-file it does not crash again, but as soon as I try to install the Google Calender again it crasches. I got fed up with it and exported the Google calender (ical) and imported the items to the local default calender instead. I will use the local calender instead, as the Google calender seems so unstable. Unfortunately the catagories of the items were not imported.

/Peter
Caratoots
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Rainlendar crash with Google Calendar 4 Years, 1 Month ago  
Would it be possible for you to send the calendar to me (support@rainlendar.net)? If you start Rainlendar from the "Debug Rainlendar" link which is in the program folder Rainlendar will save everything it downloads from the Google's server to a file called GoogleDump.xml (assuming that it doesn't crash before that). The file is located in the Rainlendar's backup folder (C:\Users\<yourname>\.rainlendar2\backups). I can try to reproduce the crash with it.
Rainy
graph

Re:Rainlendar crash with Google Calendar 4 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hi again.

I'm not sure if the trouble I'm having is the sane issue, but regardless, I've been having some trouble with Google Calendar, apparently being unable to upload.

Thought I'd ask it here, if it is something similar...

Dialog I've been getting:
Da_Dragon555
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop