Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Double day for one single event
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Double day for one single event
Re:Double day for one single event 3 Years, 9 Months ago  
I noticed a problem in Rainlendar when the DST change is done on midnight since it will cause the time resetting function to change the date as well. I added a fix for this but I'm not sure what kind of side effects it will cause since there are places where Rainlendar expects that the day starts from 0:00 hours which is not the case in this kind of situation.

This doesn't explain the original problem though since 25th of October isn't on the DST change date. I managed to reproduce the problem on Linux (not sure why it doesn't happen on Windows). When the events for the month's days are checked the DST change will adjust the hour so that the event on the next day matches with the current day. I created a fix for this so the next build should work better (the DST change date might still have this problem though...).
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Double day for one single event 3 Years, 9 Months ago  
Rainy:

I'm very sorry to tell, but i've tried to reproduce the original bug in a windows 7 machine (b91) and i can confirm you the bug exists in windows.

The windows machine i'm referring has the same time position than my Lubuntu system... and as i told you, i've seen this in a windows xp machine.

Another thing is that in the 27 october happens the SAME thing.

Cool thing is that in the Events box the event appears with the correct date!

jpxsat
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/10/20 15:42 By jpxsat.Reason: In windows 7 & xp it happens too!

Re:Double day for one single event 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
Just tried b98 and it works perfectly!!

In case for futures comes up for this, i found something that hopefully can help in any way to this problem:

JSCALENDAR is an app for webpages, but in their last release they solved a bug that's similar to this one. You maybe could ask to them.

Hope i'm not wrong.

Thanks again for making this great Software!

--
jpxsat
jpxsat
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/11/17 09:24 By jpxsat.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop