Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Unattended window movement
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Unattended window movement
Unattended window movement 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
Hi,

Well, I think I found a bug I have Rainlendar Pro 2.9 b105 x64 on Windows 7 x64 SP1. Skin used is default, I have 3 windows "on bottom": Calendar, Weather beneath it and Events right of it. Now, on date change (at midnight), Events window slide few pixels towards screen top! Sometimes I do not turn off Windows for few days and Events windows reaches screen top Option "lock windows in place" seems to have no effect on this. Also, Calendar and Weather windows are not moving.
My wife also told me that right after midnight Rainlendar windows can just pop-up to front while she sits in Firefox. I can not confirm this and she can not say which window did it (she just click inside Firefox again and ignore all this ).

Regards,
Ivan
imarkov
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Unattended window movement 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
Do you have checked the option "Grow upwards" on the event list window settings? (maybe with this you can avoid the sliding)
Is it Rainlendar set "On Desktop" in the General options? (for the windows pop up)
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Re: Unattended window movement 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
Jorge_Luis wrote:
Do you have checked the option "Grow upwards" on the event list window settings? (maybe with this you can avoid the sliding)
Is it Rainlendar set "On Desktop" in the General options? (for the windows pop up)

Ah, yes, "Grow upwards" is checked! Although, I swear I didn't do it , growing upwards makes no sense to me? Turn it off, will check if that solves problem. And another yes, Rainlendar is "On Desktop".
imarkov
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop