Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Crash related to Remember The Milk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Crash related to Remember The Milk
Crash related to Remember The Milk 3 Years, 4 Months ago  
I installed Rainlendar for the first time 3 days ago and it worked well until yesterday (aside from the minor annoyance of Google Calendars not loading all the time).

Then, yesterday, the whole program crashed when I tried to mark a RememberTheMilk task complete. Since then, every time I try to load Rainlendar, it crashes on startup.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Rainlendar and it always works fine with any settings I tweak until I try to load my RememberTheMilk account. At that point, the program crashes immediately and crashes every time I attempt to restart.

I have tried both the x64 and x86 versions of Rainlendar2 on a Windows 7, 64-bit system and the x86 version of Rainlendar 2 on a Windows XP, 32-bit system. Rainlendar behaves the same way with both versions and on both systems when trying to connect with RememberTheMilk.

I don't know much about dump files, but I followed the steps and created several dump files at different points in the process with both the x64 and x86 version of Rainlendar2 on the Windows 7 machine. Let me know if these are helpful or if you need me to try something different.

Dump File 1
Dump File 2
Dump File 3
Dump File 4
Dump File 5
Dump File 6

I should note that the access to the RememberTheMilk account was the only reason I took the dive and purchased the Pro account for Rainlendar. So, you can imagine this is a huge issue for me and I hope it can be resolved quickly. Thank you!
mtcline
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/07/11 14:30 By mtcline.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Crash related to Remember The Milk 3 Years, 4 Months ago  
UPDATE: It seems the crash was related to Remember The Milk itself. Something happened to the task list that I was trying to load. I'm not sure if the cause of the corrupt task list was related to Rainlendar, but what I do know is that since I have moved my tasks to a new list, the problem is fixed.

I will let you know if I encounter this problem again in the future.
mtcline
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/07/11 15:44 By mtcline.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop