Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Crash related to Remember The Milk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Crash related to Remember The Milk
Crash related to Remember The Milk 3 Years ago  
I installed Rainlendar for the first time 3 days ago and it worked well until yesterday (aside from the minor annoyance of Google Calendars not loading all the time).

Then, yesterday, the whole program crashed when I tried to mark a RememberTheMilk task complete. Since then, every time I try to load Rainlendar, it crashes on startup.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Rainlendar and it always works fine with any settings I tweak until I try to load my RememberTheMilk account. At that point, the program crashes immediately and crashes every time I attempt to restart.

I have tried both the x64 and x86 versions of Rainlendar2 on a Windows 7, 64-bit system and the x86 version of Rainlendar 2 on a Windows XP, 32-bit system. Rainlendar behaves the same way with both versions and on both systems when trying to connect with RememberTheMilk.

I don't know much about dump files, but I followed the steps and created several dump files at different points in the process with both the x64 and x86 version of Rainlendar2 on the Windows 7 machine. Let me know if these are helpful or if you need me to try something different.

Dump File 1
Dump File 2
Dump File 3
Dump File 4
Dump File 5
Dump File 6

I should note that the access to the RememberTheMilk account was the only reason I took the dive and purchased the Pro account for Rainlendar. So, you can imagine this is a huge issue for me and I hope it can be resolved quickly. Thank you!
mtcline
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/07/11 14:30 By mtcline.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Crash related to Remember The Milk 3 Years ago  
UPDATE: It seems the crash was related to Remember The Milk itself. Something happened to the task list that I was trying to load. I'm not sure if the cause of the corrupt task list was related to Rainlendar, but what I do know is that since I have moved my tasks to a new list, the problem is fixed.

I will let you know if I encounter this problem again in the future.
mtcline
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/07/11 15:44 By mtcline.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop