Just a note to whomever handles bugs here, for a while now I couldn't figure out why some of my Google calendars were seemingly timing out on load, and not populating events in Rainlendar, but I figured it out:
Those Google calendars, where it looked as if they were timing out, had old, hidden duplicates in Google. I've long-since hid them with the 'Hide Calendar From List' option in Google, and they were blank, with no events, but they were named the same as those I was using. Birthdays and Birthdays, for example.
I guess Rainlendar was occasionally trying to nab the duplicate, hidden calendars, resulting in what seemed to be timeouts. I've since deleted these duplicate calendars in Google, and have yet to have a single issue.
I find it odd it'd trip up on this distinction, as you need to select one calendar over another when adding them to Rainlendar, but I figured I'd give a heads up.
I love Rainlendar, by the way, thanks for all your hard work.