Yes. You're completely right. Something might be broken in one of the last updates.
It not happen only with the to do list, but also with the event list. Looks like the options is cutting the ".#".
The steps would be (for Rainy):
- Add a event/todo list.
- Add a second event/todo list.
- Include/exclude a calendar/category in 2nd list.
- The 1st list is updated automatically as the 2nd. When acepting the changes, checking the ini file, the 1st is stored with the changes and 2nd is empty.
As a workaround, to avoid changing the included/excluded with the options dialog, you can do the next:
- Close rainlendar2
- Go to the user folder (see FAQ
- Open rainlendar2.ini with any text editor
- Search for "OverriddenSettings/Shadow4/Event\ List.1", "OverriddenSettings/Shadow4/Event\ List.2", "OverriddenSettings/Shadow4/Todo\ List.1", "OverriddenSettings/Shadow4/Todo\ List.2" and changes these lines:
(this is just an example)
- Save the file
- Run rainlendar2 again
EDIT: I've just realized that this happens with any skin, not only with the lists. I duplicate my Compact Calendar and I saw the same behaviour.