Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multiple To-Do Lists
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Multiple To-Do Lists
Re:Multiple To-Do Lists 2 Years ago  
There are actually two bugs related to this. If the skin settings dialog is opened from the options the changes are always saved over the first instance of a window. But if the settings dialog is opened from the context menu the changes are saved to the base window name (i.e. one without the ".N" at the end). I'll fix these in the next build.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Gadgeteer wrote:
Hey, I found the perpetrator!
Underneath [OverriddenSettings/Shadow4/Todo\ List.1], there was a suspicious-looking line:
  • LinkedWindow=Shadow4::Todo List.2

This line means that the first Todo List window is connected to the second Todo List window. It could be on the left, or the right or... so, in this way, if one is on top of another, when the one below has more items, the one above moves up, but still are at the same distance. That's what "LinkedWindow" means.

Rainy wrote:
There are actually two bugs related to this. If the skin settings dialog is opened from the options the changes are always saved over the first instance of a window. But if the settings dialog is opened from the context menu the changes are saved to the base window name (i.e. one without the ".N" at the end). I'll fix these in the next build.
Good to know!
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Jorge_Luis wrote:
This line means that the first Todo List window is connected to the second Todo List window. It could be on the left, or the right or... so, in this way, if one is on top of another, when the one below has more items, the one above moves up, but still are at the same distance. That's what "LinkedWindow" means.
Hmm ... OK. But it still solved my issue, so ... "YAY!"?

I'm not familiar with the program documentations yet, but maybe that line has more functions than one? Just some food for thought, because my issue is pretty much solved - hey, I'm using 3 To-Do lists already and all's good, with some minor tweaks!

Rainy wrote:
Hi, Rainy! Wow, glad to know I could contribute in some way to your program: it's very cool, and very useful. I like the simple interface and the ability to "pin it" to the desktop.
The Gadgeteer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop