Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Category field lost functionality
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Category field lost functionality
Re:Category field lost functionality 1 Year, 4 Months ago  
Well that's strange.. Could it be because I'm using it in another language? (Dutch) Some of the categories haven't been translated yet..
Gi11i4m
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Category field lost functionality 9 Months ago  
Rainy wrote:
You can accept the dialog with ctrl+enter.

Hello. I can't get this to work, in either build 128 or 137. Could there be a conflict with with system hotkeys/shortcuts? I'm on Vista.

I noticed that the hint (in French) from the task & event windows File menu says Ctrl-Entrée (Enter), and not Ctrl+Entrée/Enter like you wrote. Would there be a difference???

(Strangely, in my mind, I used to be able to do this, but I'm really not sure since I have to use the mouse for the time, etc.)

Thanks!
mattbel78
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Category field lost functionality 9 Months ago  
The localized shortcuts seem to break things. I'll need to check if they have to be always in English or if it's just translated incorrectly.
Rainy
graph

Re:Category field lost functionality 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
That is the case. In English, Ctrl+Enter works fine. And it solved, BTW, another bug: when going in the manager (in French), Show Actual would crash Rainlendar. Even got in a loophole (by creating a new calendar in the options with the manager opened I think) where I couldn't even open the manager without crashing. Updating did not solve it, but switching the interface to English did the trick, after having restored the system.

Thanks for your reply.

mattbel78
mattbel78
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Category field lost functionality 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
Hmmm... the different language should not cause crashes and I'm at least not able to reproduce this. If you still get Rainlendar to crash it would be useful the get the crash dump file to debug. Here's info how to create it: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=4&id=3102
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop