Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Snooze information is not persisted
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Snooze information is not persisted
Snooze information is not persisted 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
Never had such problem before, but it started to happen few days ago. Usually when i get home in the evening and start my Windows 7, Railendar loads and then a bunch of alarms appear (sometimes even about 15-20 of them), then i usually snooze them variuosly - some for a few hours, some for a few days, etc (i have added more snooze times in the settings). But now if i do this and next day launch my PC, they all come up again like i never snoozed them.. Though new alarms appear too, so it is not like alarms file is not updating at all, it's just the snooze information is somehow reset every day. I'm now editing all the snoozed alarms to set new alarm dates and will see if that changes anything. Maybe there were too many snoozed alarms and Railendar gone mad? 2.11 64-bit.
wroot
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Snooze information is not persisted 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
One possibility could be that the alarms.ini in the Rainlendar's settings folder has been corrupted so it doesn't store any new data anymore. You could try to rename the file (Rainlendar will create a new one if it can't find an existing file) and see if the snooze times are preserved after that.
Rainy
graph

Re: Snooze information is not persisted 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
Well, as i said, it was storing the new alarms, only the snooze information wasn't preserved on the next day. As i said i went through most of the snoozed alarms and set new alarm dates and so far this issue doesnt come up. If i snooze something, it will appear correctly after a set time and not the next day.
wroot
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop