Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Can't connect to my CalDAV server with rainlendar.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Can't connect to my CalDAV server with rainlendar.
Can't connect to my CalDAV server with rainlendar. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
When I try to refresh the calendar with rainlendar on my windows 8 OS, an error occurred with" CalDAV Error, The url ##### does not contain any calendars." But I can sync my calendar with ical on my MAC OSX with the same url.

Here is the content from the error log:
13:20:04: Error: XML parsing error: 'not well-formed (invalid token)' at line 39
13:20:04: Error: XML parsing error: 'not well-formed (invalid token)' at line 39
13:20:04: [1:19:25.620] ERROR: CMRI: Unable to find the CalDAV url for the calendar.
13:20:04: [1:19:25.620] ERROR: CMRI: The calendar-home-set is not defined for the CalDAV url.
13:20:04: [1:19:25.620] ERROR: CMRI: The calendar-home-set is not set for the calendar.
Hunter2008
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't connect to my CalDAV server with rainlendar. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Please run Rainlendar in the debug mode and send the debug log to me (use the support email address and include a link to this forum thread). If you have multiple calendars enabled please disable all the others so that the log will contain only the calendar which has the problem.
Rainy
graph

Re: Can't connect to my CalDAV server with rainlendar. 1 Year, 4 Months ago  
Same here for CalDAV Calendar of eGroupware.
Other calendar sources work great, and this one works fine with every other client I used until now. Works also if I export to ics file and use the local file in rainlendar, but not as caldav.

Code:

13:54:17: Error: XML parsing error: 'not well-formed (invalid token)' at line 1256
13:54:17: [0:00:06.608] DEBUG: CalDAV Calendar-Work-Offline: 0 items in the online calendar
13:54:17: [0:00:06.608] DEBUG: CalDAV Calendar-Work-Offline: 0 items in the offline calendar

elara
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

@elara, One of the event has invalid text encoding which causes the failure. I sent the details to you via email.
Rainy
graph

Thank you, deleting the responsible event did the trick. I guess the different encoding originated from another client then.
To cover similar problems in the future: how do I view the XML file directly so that I can compare the line number in the log and know which events might cause the problem?
elara
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop