Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Dual Monitors not working correctly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Dual Monitors not working correctly
Dual Monitors not working correctly 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
I have just recently switched to a dual monitor setup, and my main monitor is widescreen. I am having a problem with Rainlendar now that, when I tried to click+hold the boxes to move them to where I want on the desktop (which is on the main/widescreen desktop) it jumps massively to the right, but is still be controled by where I am still clicking and holding on the left side of the OTHER screen. After I let go of the click, I am no longer able to click directly on the calender or event boxes to move them around. I always keep it "on desktop" if that matters. Every time the program starts up or refreshes, it jumps back to the very edge of the OTHER monitor and when I click and drag it, I have the same problems with it jumping around.

Does anyone know of any fixes, because it never comes up where I want it to anymore.
adi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Dual Monitors not working correctly 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
This issue has been addressed here: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=27&func=view&id=91&catid=4

But it seems that Rainy isn't capable of fixing this issue. I'm sorry it affects you too.

As a workaround, you can try using the "On Bottom" setting. This isn't the same, because (for example) if you press Win+D or click the "Show Desktop" shortcut, Rainlendar will be minimized too. For it to show again, you have to restore a window.
noroom
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Dual Monitors not working correctly 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
I changed the setting to "on bottom" and can now put the windows where I need, but one of the windows (the even window) jumped off screen and I can't find it. I tried refreshing, to no avail. anyone now how I can get the event window back in the mail part of the screen?
adi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Dual Monitors not working correctly 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
You can open the rainlendar2.ini and reset the coordinates manually.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop