Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Dual Monitors not working correctly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Dual Monitors not working correctly
Dual Monitors not working correctly 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
I have just recently switched to a dual monitor setup, and my main monitor is widescreen. I am having a problem with Rainlendar now that, when I tried to click+hold the boxes to move them to where I want on the desktop (which is on the main/widescreen desktop) it jumps massively to the right, but is still be controled by where I am still clicking and holding on the left side of the OTHER screen. After I let go of the click, I am no longer able to click directly on the calender or event boxes to move them around. I always keep it "on desktop" if that matters. Every time the program starts up or refreshes, it jumps back to the very edge of the OTHER monitor and when I click and drag it, I have the same problems with it jumping around.

Does anyone know of any fixes, because it never comes up where I want it to anymore.
adi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Dual Monitors not working correctly 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
This issue has been addressed here: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=27&func=view&id=91&catid=4

But it seems that Rainy isn't capable of fixing this issue. I'm sorry it affects you too.

As a workaround, you can try using the "On Bottom" setting. This isn't the same, because (for example) if you press Win+D or click the "Show Desktop" shortcut, Rainlendar will be minimized too. For it to show again, you have to restore a window.
noroom
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Dual Monitors not working correctly 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
I changed the setting to "on bottom" and can now put the windows where I need, but one of the windows (the even window) jumped off screen and I can't find it. I tried refreshing, to no avail. anyone now how I can get the event window back in the mail part of the screen?
adi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Dual Monitors not working correctly 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
You can open the rainlendar2.ini and reset the coordinates manually.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop