Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deleted item is not deleted from Deafult.ics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Deleted item is not deleted from Deafult.ics
Deleted item is not deleted from Deafult.ics 1 Year, 4 Months ago  
I have migrated to Railendar Pro. The old events are stored in ..\.rainlendar2\default.ics. When I delete an event, it disappears from the screen, but after the next refresh, it reappears. I checked: in default.ics the event is not deleted. Manually editing defaulty.ics removes the event. Shouldn't the default.ics be adjusted automatically? Or do I do something wrong?
Beat
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleted item is not deleted from Deafult.ics 1 Year, 4 Months ago  
Are you deleting the event from the calendar or e.g. from the manager dialog (or does that make any difference)? You should get an error if Rainlendar is not able to delete the event from the ics file but I guess you are not getting any? Can you run Rainlendar in the debug mode and send the debug log to me? I can try check what exactly happens when the event is deleted. You can send the log to Rainlendar's support address but include a link to this forum thread so I know what it is about.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: Deleted item is not deleted from Deafult.ics 1 Year, 4 Months ago  
log file sent. (BTW: I accidentally overwrote the debug log file with the "normal" log file (not being aware of the fact, that rainlendar writes a log file in normal mode, too). Perhaps the debug log file could have a distinct name?
Thanks & regards
Beat
Beat
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop