Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

TO-DO list - "Number of days the list shows"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: TO-DO list - "Number of days the list shows"
TO-DO list - "Number of days the list shows" 9 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
The option does not work - it seems there is no corresponding line in the rainlendar2.ini. Consequently, the TO-DO list always displays to-do items from ALL days.
Don Ptah
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: TO-DO list - "Number of days the list shows" 9 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
The line you're looking for is: TodoListShowComingTasks (remember that 0 shows all)
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Re:TO-DO list - "Number of days the list shows" 9 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Mmm, ok. What about past days then? I had thought this setting to affect both past and future TO-DOs, but it actually affects the future ones only.

I guess it becomes a feature request then. One of the two would be helpful:
1) allow to hide past and future TO-DOs separately (as is already possible with events)
2) allow to hide completed tasks from the TO-DO list without automatically hiding them in the calendar (schedule) views.

What I want to achieve is tracking all the events and to-dos in day, week and month views, while only seeing current TO-DO items in their respective list window.
Don Ptah
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:TO-DO list - "Number of days the list shows" 9 Months, 1 Week ago  
It should be possible to hide the completed task only from the list but keep them still in the calendar. To do this you need to edit the rainlendar2.ini file manually and add the line "TodoListHideCompleted=1" under the [OverriddenSettings/Shadow4/Todo\ List] section. That way the setting only affects the "Todo list" window.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:TO-DO list - "Number of days the list shows" 9 Months, 1 Week ago  
Thanks, Rainy! Your solution works, but one needs to shut Rainlendar completely before editing rainlendar.ini, not just refresh the app as usual. It would be great if you could add this as a normal option, so that completed tasks could be shown and hidden again in the to-do list - without having to perform this tedious shutdown-edit-relaunch procedure.

I had been excited about such an easy solution, but it doesn't work. I also tried adding the "TodoListHideCompleted=0" line under [OverriddenSettings/Shadow4/Day\ View]. This also didn't work, but I suppose that's where an additional line might belong, if there can be one now. Could you please tell me the correct syntax?
Don Ptah
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/07/14 15:51 By Don Ptah.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop