I tried it and Rainlendar cuts off the address after '1' and before ','. When I check Defaul.ics the row seem corrupted.
There is for some reason two line breaks in the address. And if I double click the event in the event list, the URL is shown as:
the numbers and signs after '1' is gone, though they are still left in the Default.ics.
I use the latest version 2.11.1 of Rainlendar.
And I used Notepad++ to view the Default.ics.
I tried 'normal' http-addresses and they work fine. Itīs just this address so far that isnīt working...
The calendar used is locally stored on my PC.
EDIT: I also noticed when editing, that the saved address also had a space added after each line break. When I pasted the address there was no spaces or line breaks, so something gets corrupted when Rainlendar saves the address.
Had to add ' surrounding the http above, because the forum removes it. The ' isnīt there in my settings.