Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Can't Apply License
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Can't Apply License
Re:Can't Apply License 1 Year ago  
Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I do not seem to have either a .rainlendar2 or a /.config/rainlendar2 when I view hidden files.

However, when I go to see the 'About Rainlendar', it does show as the 'Lite' version.

When I run the --debug code I get:

[emichelle@localhost ~]$ /home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2 --debug
/home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2: /usr/lib/liblber-2.4.so.2: no version information available (required by /home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2)
/home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2: /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by /home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2)
/home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2: /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by /home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2)
/home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2: /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by /home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2)
/home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2: /usr/lib/libldap_r-2.4.so.2: no version information available (required by /home/emichelle/rainlendar2/rainlendar2)

After this, Rainlendar opens and I can see the "Show debug log" from the context menu which I am attaching. Interestingly, when I go to save it I see the .config/Rainlendar2 folder and so by opening an additional window I can copy and paste the license file over to it. Still, I don't have the Pro version when I reopen it.

I did notice that the .config/rainlendar2 folder is kind of lighter (almost grayed out) than the other folders that. Screenshot attached.

I've also attached the debug file. I hope you can help me.

Thank you.
File Attachment:
File Name: rainlendar2-de81704756ee876d62f4fa48b33fabee.log
File Size: 28321
barkhat
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/09/30 19:19 By barkhat.Reason: add screenshot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The log shows that you have only the iCalendarPlugin.so and CSVPlugin.so in the Rainlendar's plugins folder which means that you have the Lite version installed instead the Pro. You need to download the Rainlendar Pro from the download page and install it. If you have already copied the license file to the .rainlendar2 folder the Pro version should find it from there automatically.
Rainy
graph

Rainy, I'm still showing the Lite version and can't get the license to apply even after all you suggest. Is there anything else I can try?
barkhat
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re-ran the --debug and attaching file. Seems something not right with the plugins and also it's saying a libgnome file is missing. Since I'm using PCLinux -- a KDE desktop, what would replace that?
File Attachment:
File Name: rainlendar2-e090d6e33fed3d9bbfc203ad6bf8e509.log
File Size: 30030
barkhat
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

OK, you have the Pro version installed now but the OpenSSL library in your operating system is too old. You would need to have OpenSSL version 1.0.1 to run Rainlendar. If there is no such version available for PCLinux you can try the latest beta version of Rainlendar which is statically linked with the library so it should not be needed anymore.
Rainy
graph

Re:Can't Apply License [SOLVED] 1 Year ago  
Thank you very much! The beta seemed to be what was needed. It is working now. Again thank you so much for all your efforts.

barkhat
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop