Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Calendar resets itself to default lost everything
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Calendar resets itself to default lost everything
Calendar resets itself to default lost everything 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
I switched to the beta version because I had run into the issue of saving events that disappeared, but also because THIS happened. I though I had solved both issues in one swoop, I guess not!!

So, I turn on my computer and instead of Rainlendar being where it is supposed to be hanging out, in the upper right-hand corner of my screen, it has shrunk down to tiny size with the default 'skin' in the middle of my desktop and is no longer showing my google calendar info. Even when I increase the calendar size manually (to 500x500), the calendar looks different. I reloaded in my google calendar, but my events are not showing. This is horrible. I totally rely on this calendar!

I'm running windows 7.

The only thing that 'fixed' it last time, was doing a system restore. Now this has happened again. Any ideas here?
Syberchick70
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/10/09 08:01 By Syberchick70.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Calendar resets itself to default lost everything 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
Sounds like the Rainlendar's settings have been deleted for some reason so it reverted to the default settings. You can restore the old settings from the automatic backup files that Rainlendar creates every day.

Not sure about the Google events though. Rainlendar does not do anything to the events unless the user explicitly edits them. Does Rainlendar's manager dialog show the events? Are they visible if you log in with the browser to the Google's web calendar? Do you get any errors when the events are read? Are there any errors in Rainlendar's debug log file?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Nothing is wrong with the info IN google calendar. I have other devices which access this info and they are fine, all info is up to date. I just reinstalled my O/S. Guess I'll give it another go.
Syberchick70
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Issue appears to be resolved for now... hoping it does not return. Thanks.
Syberchick70
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop