Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ToDo List intermittently appears on top of windows
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: ToDo List intermittently appears on top of windows
Re: ToDo List intermittently appears on top of windows 8 Months, 1 Week ago  
You could run the latest beta in the debug mode and monitor the debug log. It will write an entry to the log every time the window gets focus or is activated. Does this happen when the window is moved to top?

Another thing that you can try is to change the Options->Advanced->Transparency type to Region and see if the problem happens then too (the transparent windows can work weird ways in some systems).
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ToDo List intermittently appears on top of windows 7 Months, 1 Week ago  
After further testing it's happening even when Transparency = Region and with the latest stable version.

I've got a section of the debug log in which it happens, though I can't work out which stage would do it - can I send that to a particular email address for you to check?
Maelstrm
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: ToDo List intermittently appears on top of windows 7 Months, 1 Week ago  
You can send it to the Rainlendar's support address but it's probably not very useful for me. I would have to also know what was happening in your system when the window was brought to front.
Rainy
graph

Re: ToDo List intermittently appears on top of windows 7 Months ago  
I also keep getting the to do list appearing on top intermittently and it seems to do it when ever the window updates.
With the transparency setting to 'region' it still appears on top but if it set it to 'copy' then it doesn't keep appearing on top.

As a side note, with copy transparency mode the contents of other windows get copied into the transparency sometimes but clicking refresh gets rid of that.
But at least it seems to stop the todo list from appearing on top. I will post back if it still happens.

Edit: The to do list and calender still appeared on top of the other windows at exactly midnight. But with transparency set to 'copy' it doesn't seem to happen as often.

Edit 2: I'm not sure if I was right about the above, it just seems to happen regardless of transparency setting when the to do list/calendar gets redrawn because something changed on it.
CyberKiller
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/01/27 06:03 By CyberKiller.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop