Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Tasks show in Calendar ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Tasks show in Calendar ?
Tasks show in Calendar ? 10 Months, 1 Week ago  
I have a question about: Tasks show in Calendar.

If I set a task, like:
Summary: test task
Due time: 15/02/2014 (D/M/Y)
Enable: Show in calendar
Recurrence: Repeat every 1 Weeks

You can see, in Tasks List, task show on 15/02, and in Calendar 15/02, 22/02, 01/03,... been marked. (img 1)

Then if I set task as completed, in Tasks List, task will show on 22/02, but in Calendar 15/02 has still been marked (img 2), and if I use Rainlendar_ListAllComponents( "", "15-02-2014") to check, 15/02 has still include this task.

How do you thinks? Is it a bug?

Added: Another thing, if the date in Calendar had be marked, it context-menu only support "add New event", not support "add New task". Although It is not important, but a little inconvenient.

Added: Found a same question -- "Context menu task on calendar" www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=3&id=3427
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
Last Edit: 2014/02/21 02:49 By anoob.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Re: Tasks show in Calendar ? 10 Months ago  
The task doesn't get deleted when it is marked as completed so that's why it also remains in the calendar. I could add an option to show only the non-completed tasks in the calendar. I'll think about it...
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop