Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Task entries not showing up on "to do" list
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Task entries not showing up on "to do" list
Task entries not showing up on "to do" list 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
I've been using Rainlendar 2.0.2 for awhile (couple weeks maybe) on a Win2K system with Admin priviledges and all has been OK until today. I entered 6 new tasks, and only 2 of them showed up on the calendar.

I found them in the Manager, just not in the "to do" list.

I have the lite version. Would it make a difference if I got the pro version? I'd happily pay. I don't use Outlook but if it's a more stable release then I'll buy it immediately.

Thanks, Bullitt
goodnewscowboy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Task entries not showing up on "to do" list 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
The Pro version is the same application so upgrading it doesn't help with the bugs. But if you attach an example task I can check why it isn't shown in the list.
Rainy
graph

The top image was the setting that was *not* showing up on the "to do" list, but was showing up on the manager.

The bottom image was when I removed the "start date". As soon as I did that the task showed up on the "to do" list. But curiously, although it shows that the alarm is set, the alarm does *not* show up in the manager.

If I was too unclear on this, or if you need additional info, please let me know and I'll clarify.

B.

Whoops. Appears as though there is a limit to the picture size. I'll have to explain instead.

The top image showed that the start date was Jun 1, 2007 and the due date was Jun 15, 2007 and it had a 3 day alarm set.

When I changed it so that there was no longer a start date, it showed up on the &quot;to do&quot; list finally. But a side effect was that the alarm info stopped showing up on the manager even though it was still set within the dialogue box.<br><br>Post edited by: goodnewscowboy, at: 2007/02/10 10:17
goodnewscowboy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The todo list doesn't show the tasks until the start date has passed.

There seems to be a bug in the Manager as it doesn't show the alarms for the tasks at all unless the start date is set. I'll fix that.
Rainy
graph

If the todo list doesn't show the task until the start date has passed, then my copy of Rainlendar has another bug, but it's a bug I like.

My copy *does* show the task list that's ahead of me, and when the date has passed the task, the task turns bold red.

I'll attach a screenshot of the todo list. It should be smaller then the last time.

...I guess I was wrong. Whatever the limits on uploading are, I keep exceeding them.

Anyway, my todo list is comprised entirely of todo's in the future, which is *exactly* what I like about Rainlendar. So if it's a bug, don't fix it!

Post edited by: goodnewscowboy, at: 2007/02/10 14:36<br><br>Post edited by: goodnewscowboy, at: 2007/02/10 14:37
goodnewscowboy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop