Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

"Click through" and tooltips
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: "Click through" and tooltips
"Click through" and tooltips 6 Months ago  
Hi,

I've an issue with tooltips, having the "Click through" option for windows enabled. Without "Click through" enabled, all works as expected. The window position is in both cases "On Desktop".

First, I'm actually not sure, what the expected behavior should be, if "Click through" is enabled. I'd prefer, that tooltips are shown, but I can understand the point of view, that also no tooltips should be shown from Rainlendar.

So, I'd like to report, that tooltip behavior is inconsistent, having "Click through" enabled:
- Moving the cursor from Desktop or another Rainlendar window to a position, where a tooltip should be displayed, has no effect. The tooltip gets displayed if I press "Strg" or "Shift".
- Moving the cursor from an active application window over the Rainlendar window on a position, where a tooltip should be displayed, will display the tooltip without the need to press a "special key"

Kind regards
Michael

----
Rainlendar: 2.13.1 (b147) x64
BigMike
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: "Click through" and tooltips 6 Months ago  
When the "Click through" is enabled Rainlendar does not receive any mouse events so it cannot know when the mouse is over the day. Holding the "Shift" key disables the feature so the tooltips are shown again. Unfortunately there is no other workaround for this at the moment.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: "Click through" and tooltips 6 Months ago  
Thank you for your answer, my impression was, that Rainlendar is aware of a mouse over event, since changing the transparency level on mouse over works without any key press.
BigMike
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop