Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar Date changes when PC wakes from Sleep
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rainlendar Date changes when PC wakes from Sleep
Rainlendar Date changes when PC wakes from Sleep 3 Months, 1 Week ago  
The Rainlendar month displayed has a habit of resetting itself to Aug 2015 when the computer wakes up from Sleep Mode. This doesn't happen all the time -- only once in a while. When it does occur though, it is only the Rainlendar month that is wrong. The system date and time continues to display correctly in the lower right corner of the Windows Taskbar.

If I leave the Rainlendar program alone (displaying Aug 2015), and simply reboot the system, the Rainlendar month returns to the correct system date once the system has restarted. The incorrect month only appears to happen when the system wakes up from Sleep Mode. And as I mentioned earlier, it doesn't happen all the time -- only once in a while, and apparently at random.

It's easy enough to go and change the Rainlendar month manually to the correct/current system month. But it's annoying. Is this a known problem that's been reported before? Any idea what might be causing this to happen?
TR66
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rainlendar Date changes when PC wakes from Sleep 2 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
I have not heard of such problem. Are you touching the arrow keys at any point when you wake up the computer? That's the only explanation I can think of as it would change the month if Rainlendar has the keyboard focus. You can enable the Options->Advanced->"Disable keyboard shortcuts" setting and see if the helps with the issue.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop