Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Category button in options wrong behaviour
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Category button in options wrong behaviour
Category button in options wrong behaviour 2 Weeks ago  
Hello,

When I try to set custom category colour in the options, I encounter a bug where the "categories" button takes the first name from the "active skin" list and since I have a mixed setup, it displays a window to set categories for "ChromophorePlus" instead of "Shadow4". The result is that I cannot set custom day colour or text colour. When I temporarily set alarm to "Shadow4", I can set custom colours under "categories" and it works, however if I change the alarm to, eg. ChromophorePlus, the category is in bold, clearly stating that something was changed, but the options are missing. It doesn't matter whether it's the "Alarm" category that's taken from another skin - if I erase the alarm, it will take the Tooltip skin name and try to set categories for that skin.

My setup:
i.imgur.com/AUzzLOC.png

When the first thing on the list is not the same name as the skin:
i.imgur.com/zslnRdy.png

When I change the first thing on the list so it is the same skin as the calendar:
i.imgur.com/DD4oYhH.png

Proposition - the "categories" button should work only after somebody clicks an item on the "Active skins" list instead of assuming that everything on the list is from the same skin package.
Pufcio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2017/11/08 06:09 By Pufcio.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Category button in options wrong behaviour 1 Week, 3 Days ago  
The category editor supports currently only windows from a single skin. I can add this feature request to the backlog but unfortunately I cannot say when (or if) it will be implemented.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Category button in options wrong behaviour 1 Week, 3 Days ago  
Understood Thanks for the info, Rainy.

By the way - is the colour change option implemented in such a way that if you do it, icon loss will occur? (That is, if I change ie. birthday category colour, the present box icon has to disappear or it can be controlled somehow?)
Pufcio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop