Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Saving wrong location when using item from history
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Saving wrong location when using item from history
Saving wrong location when using item from history 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hi,

I just discovered the following bug in rainlendar Version 2.0.2 (b32):

Most of my events take place in a hand full of locations which are all available in the "history" (the drop-down list).

When entering a new event I prefer to make this whithout having to switch to the mouse and back (which can be done regulary wit windows programs).

Example:

Let us assume the "history" contains three items:

Berlin, London and New York

When creating a new event (or modyfying an existing one) and I want to change the location I select the location edit field type the first character (e.g. "B" for Berlin) and press then Alt + Cursor_down. The first Entry starting with "B" gets automatically selected. Then I Press Return, the drop-down list closes and the location has been set to "Berlin". If I now press enter again for saving the event, the saved location is not "Berlin" but "B".

From my point of view the Edit field does not recognize that it has been changed...

BTW: My history contains now a lot of entries with only one or two characters (because of the bug) - how do I remove these invalid entries?
jprain
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Saving wrong location when using item from history 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
It's a bug in the framework I'm using and it seem to have been fixed in the latest version as I'm wasn't able to reproduce this anymore in the build 34.

You can get rid of the extra items by editing the rainlendar2.ini file.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop