Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Visual Category
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Visual Category
Visual Category 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
I create several calendar, and set visual category.
But when I add a new event or todo, and seeting category to "Important" then it would only show the icon that I choose in visual category. The text have not become red color.

I have try to modify elements.xml, but I find if I setting visual category, then the category setting in event or todo will fail.

I just want to know wich calendar and which category that this event or todo is. May you help me?
JasonTsay
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Visual Category 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
The visual category overrides the category set in the event so you cannot get a combined result (e.g. the icon from visual category and the color from the event's category).
Rainy
graph

Hmm...
May you change this function at feature.
Because in multi-calendar envariment that is very useful to know which calendar and which category it is.

I have try to use the V2.1 b36, and I see that the calendar and the category become multi-selectable. It means that you have solved the combine issue. So maybe combine visual category and category is not very diffucal.
JasonTsay
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Combining the categories is not a problem since the implementation already exists but I cannot change the current functionality since it is supposed to work the way it does. I can make a new option for this though. I'll add it to my todo list.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop