Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VPN to Exchange Crashes Calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VPN to Exchange Crashes Calendar
VPN to Exchange Crashes Calendar 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hey! I have the professional version set up to tie in with my exchange calendar. To read the data, it needs to have a VPN connection to the network. This is fine until I have to rebooting and logging in, rainlendar starts up and crashes (unspecified error and no Dr. Watson). If I remove the exchange synch, it will load upon boot every time. If I try to reload it with the exchange settings after my profile loads without VPN, it will crash. One last thought on the network, it is a non-company machine and thus I had to set my hosts file to point to everything on the network.

This is problematic as my wife has a separate profile on the same machine and doesn't have VPN access to my stuff.

Thanks,
Chris
burgechris
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:VPN to Exchange Crashes Calendar 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
The Dr.Watson's log would have helped but I could try also to check if the Rainlendar's debug log reveals something. Could you send it to me (rainy@iki.fi)? You can enable debugging by starting Rainlendar from the &quot;Debug Rainlendar&quot; shortcut in the program folder.<br><br>Post edited by: Rainy, at: 2007/04/25 12:58
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop