Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Right clicking to add Tasks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Right clicking to add Tasks
Right clicking to add Tasks 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
A few problems I've been having, please excuse me if I'm missing something and they're not bugs.

1) If I right click a date to add a Task, it will open the Task window set to add a Task to today's date, not the date I right clicked on.
Adding Events works as I expected - adds an Event to the date right clicked on.

2) In the New Event and New Task windows, the Start Time and End Time date formats are always mm/dd/yyyy regardless of what the date format is set to.

3) I have the calendar position set to On Desktop. When I try to move it around, the image of the calendar jumps to the right of the screen (as opposed to staying under the mouse cursor). After releasing the mouse button it's impossible to click on the calendar - both where the image is and where the cursor was released. I'd have to kill the process then relaunch it upon which the calendar appears where the cursor was released, not where the image had jumped.
bobjane
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Right clicking to add Tasks 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
Regarding point 2.

Realised that it's in whatever format your system time is set to. IMO it should be in the format that Rainlendar is set to.
bobjane
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Regarding point 3.

The same thing often happens after using the Show Desktop function in Windows. IE the image of Rainlendar jumps to the right of the screen and then isn't clickable anywhere, requiring a restart of the program.
bobjane
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

1) True. I'll fix that.
2) The calendar widget is a standard Windows control, it's not possible to change the way the date is shown except from the operating system's settings.
3) The "On Desktop" feature is a hack so it has some problems. As far as I know Microsoft doesn't provide any official way to implement it. You should be able to get the windows back to their original place by refreshing Rainlendar. You can also disable the native transparency to make it behave better or use the "On Bottom" position and Win+M to show the desktop.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop