Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

extended desktop windows position bug
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: extended desktop windows position bug
extended desktop windows position bug 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
I experienced a strange behavior when using Rainlendar set "on desktop" position, then extending the destop to a second screen.

first, the various items did not "stick" where I put them, and finally all rainlendar windows disappeared.
I checked in the .ini file and I found weird X and Y positions (i.e -7333 and -946)

It seems that it happens only with the "on desktop" mode enabled in rainlendar.

regards
theradio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:extended desktop windows position bug 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
What build are you using? If it's not the build 26 get it from the beta forum and try it again. You should also change the transparency from "Native" to "Copy".
Rainy
graph

Re:extended desktop windows position bug 8 Years, 1 Month ago  
Mostly On Desktop works on build 26, but there is a smallish new bug. When it changes date it isn't redrawn where I placed it. Instead it is placed within an x-coordinate according to the resolution of monitor #1 (which in my case is a 800x600 TV). As monitor #2 -- where Rainlendar is at the far right of the screen -- is 1200x1024, it's a bit annoying.
Nicklas
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:extended desktop windows position bug 8 Years ago  
An addition to this bug..

I also face the same problem and have tried to download the latest Beta build as well as the default download. This seems to help somewhat. After install the 3 tabs appear in the top left corner stacked (I can barely see their corners and drag them). OK - once I move them to their correct positions and go to Options -> Lock then they are again thrown to the upperleft corner. No idea why. I tried putting on desktop, on top but same result. Locking them throws them to the corner.
aliado
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop