I'm having issues with 2.0.1 also. After the initial install, it p[umped CPU usage to 100% and never loaded the calendar on the desktop.
Killed and restarted and got a dialog saying it could use my settings so I had to reset everything. It started fine then, but I had lost all my calendars.
So I went in and tried to readd my calendar files (I have 10 calendar files for my differing item categories, all in iCal format), and the second I closed the options box, CPU usage jumped back up to 100% and calendars on the desktop are gone again.
As it is, 2.0.1 is unusable for me as I cannot use multiple iCal files with it as I could with the previous version. So I am going to have to try to go back to the previous version and rebuild all my settings.