Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Calendar Unresponsive and Font Issues in 2.0.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Calendar Unresponsive and Font Issues in 2.0.1
Re:Calendar Unresponsive and Font Issues in 2.0.1 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
I'll have to remove all the Cleartype related code from Rainlendar and just let it be like it is. It seems to create more problems than it's worth.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Its only certain monitors where cleartype didn't display correctly anyway. If its a big problem i'd recommend changing the default font to something more cleartype friendly. I use Arial Rounded MT Bold but there might be something better.
joe771
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Is there a temporary work around to turn the cleartype option off or will you be releasing a new build soon?
joe771
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

I'll try to get a new beta out during next weekend.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

I'm having issues with 2.0.1 also. After the initial install, it p[umped CPU usage to 100% and never loaded the calendar on the desktop.

Killed and restarted and got a dialog saying it could use my settings so I had to reset everything. It started fine then, but I had lost all my calendars.

So I went in and tried to readd my calendar files (I have 10 calendar files for my differing item categories, all in iCal format), and the second I closed the options box, CPU usage jumped back up to 100% and calendars on the desktop are gone again.

As it is, 2.0.1 is unusable for me as I cannot use multiple iCal files with it as I could with the previous version. So I am going to have to try to go back to the previous version and rebuild all my settings.
computer_guru
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I had the same problem with the CPU usage in the build27 and this latest 2.0.1 release. With my particular configuration I have the default.ics file in a non-default directory. You may want to check out my comments in the BETA forum. When the problem came back with the 2.0.1 release I had to fall back to the working build26 and export my events...then remove build26 and install the 2.0.1 release and import the files back. Everything seems to be working OK now.
Stormy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop