Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem Danish
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Problem Danish
Re:Problem Danish 8 Years ago  
OK, now i found the solution. The shadow4 skin does not support multilanguages. I found glossy blue v2.1. This skin support multilanguages, and now everything works.
hkiel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hkiel wrote:
The shadow4 skin does not support multilanguages.
I'm sorry for you, but this is absolutely NOT true.

I asked you again, did you download/installed the right skin file? The one with all the foreign languages and not only the English language? It's at the bottom of the language page of the website (follow the link here to download directly):

NOTE If the skin uses bitmaps to draw the months and days, changing the language of the user interface does not affect the calendar on the desktop. To fully localize the application you can download the Shadow4.r2skin-addon which contains localized versions of the bitmaps for the default skin.
These are the supported languages in ths skin file:
English, Albanian, Astur, Belarus, Brezhoneg, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Euskera, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean Hangul, Korean, Hanja, Latvian, Lithuanian, Magyar, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romana, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.

Post edited by: Alf, at: 2006/12/12 04:34<br><br>Post edited by: Alf, at: 2006/12/12 04:35
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

OK, let's give it another chance. Resume: Installed Rainlendar-Lite 2.0.1. Downloaded and installed danish languagefile. Until here it works in danish, but not on the desktop. Downloaded the shadow4 addonfile. This is a zip.file and contents a directory with &quot;images&quot; and one with &quot;xml&quot;. The zipfile cannot be installed by itself, therfore i renamed it from Shadow4.zip to Shadow4.r2skin. Then it can be installed and it says correct installed, please refresh and see the results. The results are, that now the shadow4 not enymore are shown as installed skins. What shall i do about that. If the &quot;images&quot; and &quot;xml&quot; shall be installed manuel from the zipfile, how to do that. Hope that you can see my problem. I have realy worked very hard to make this work, but untill now without result.

Henrik
hkiel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

hkiel wrote:
OK, let's give it another chance. Resume: Installed Rainlendar-Lite 2.0.1. Downloaded and installed danish languagefile. Until here it works in danish, but not on the desktop. Downloaded the shadow4 addonfile. This is a zip.file and contents a directory with &quot;images&quot; and one with &quot;xml&quot;. The zipfile cannot be installed by itself, therfore i renamed it from Shadow4.zip to Shadow4.r2skin.
I think you renamed it the other way round: the original name is 'Shadow4.r2skin-addon&quot; and you renamed it to &quot;Shadow4.zip&quot;. Is this right? If so:
Could you remember I asked you in one of my first replies:
&quot;Do you ever read a FAQ or a Help-file, before posting your questions in a forum?&quot;
Where did you read that you have to rename the skin-file into a zip-file? After installation of Rainlendar there are 3 file-extensions '.r2skin-addon', '.r2skin' and '.r2lang' registered to Rainlendar, so if you execute such a file (by double clicking in Windows Explorer or draging the file over a Rainlendar window) with one of these file-extensions the installation is started automatically.
So I suggest to try it again with the original (not renamed) skin-file: Shadow4.r2skin-addon.[/quote]<br><br>Post edited by: Alf, at: 2006/12/12 16:25
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

I've been wondering how on earth this could be so difficult until I tried to download the skin addon with IE6. To my surprise it changed the file extension automatically to &quot;.zip&quot;. And the same happens with the &quot;.r2skin&quot;-extension too. I wonder if IE7 has this nice &quot;feature&quot; too...
Rainy
graph

As you see folks, i'm not so stupid:P It is NOT possible to download the nessesary add-on file so it can be used correctly! I am now using an old version of your calendar, and there are no problems translating to my language. I will be glad to here from you if you find &quot;the wise stones&quot;. Sorry about my English, but i am doing my very best;)
hkiel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop